Volunteering at Marion Polk Food Share is a great way to complete court-mandated community service while helping support our neighbors in need. The Food Share hosts volunteer shifts Monday through Friday. Each shift lasts three hours and prior sign-up is required.
Things to know:
- Contact information for the assigning agency, court, or parole officer must be submitted to Food Share staff. This information can be provided within the Community Service Volunteer Application.
- We are unable to host volunteers with charges related to acts of violence, weapons and firearms offenses, or sexual misconduct.
- More than two missed shifts may result in removal from the volunteer schedule.
- We require 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend your shift.
- Upon completion of required community service hours, we require five business days’ notice to provide verification.
Thank you for choosing to complete your volunteer service with Marion Polk Food Share!
To learn more about volunteer opportunities for individuals, please fill out our online application. If you have additional questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 503-581-3855 or .