Consider the values you hold dear.
- Do you believe that no child should go to school on an empty stomach?
- Do you believe that no senior should skip a meal in order to pay for medication?
- Will your legacy reflect these core beliefs?
Including Marion Polk Food Share in your estate plans allows you to leave a legacy that is an enduring expression of your deeply-held values. A bequest gift is also your investment in a better world – one where all children, families and seniors get the nutritious food they need. Your gift provides the Food Share with the confidence and the means to plan for the future: to continue our hunger relief efforts and to craft long-term strategies to reduce the number of people who will require food assistance tomorrow.
The benefits of your Legacy Gift:
- It’s simple. In just a few sentences you can direct a gift to Marion Polk Food Share.
- It’s smart money management. You get to decide where your money goes. A gift through your estate may also reduce your exposure to federal estate and state inheritance taxes.
- It ensures that the support you are providing for hunger relief today, continues into the future.
This information is not intended as financial or legal advice. Please consult your professional advisors for advice before taking any action.