- Do you want to join a team of passionate people who are dedicated to ending hunger in our community?
- Do you want to bring your experiences and skills to an environment where you will make a meaningful difference in people’s lives?
- Do you value working with people from different backgrounds and life experiences?
- Are you committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
CLICK HERE to find open positions and application information.
We provide all employees with the following benefits:
- Great working conditions
- Competitive pay
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Earned vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K retirement contributions
Employees who work 30 or more hours per week are also eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
The Food Share provides essential services to our neighbors in Marion and Polk counties. As a result, all employees may be asked to report to work during local public health, weather, or other environmental emergencies.
Marion Polk Food Share is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. The Food Share’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.