The November 3 general election is fast approaching – are you registered to vote? Marion Polk Food Share would like to remind you that your voice matters and that your vote can have a direct impact on hungry members of our community.
Important dates for Oregon voters:
- Tuesday, Oct. 13 is the deadline for voter registration, which can be completed online, in person or through the mail. Mailed registration materials must be postmarked by this date.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 is the last day ballots can be mailed. After that, they must be placed in a dropbox. Ballot dropbox sites are open 18-20 days before Election Day, depending on your area. Oregon’s early voting takes place by mail.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 is Election Day. Absentee ballots must be received in the mail or returned in person by 8 p.m.
Visit the links below for more information about registration, tracking your ballot and elections in your area.
- Check your voter’s registration status – Checking your voter status takes less than 30 seconds!
- Displaced voter information – For residents of areas impacted by wildfires, ballots may be picked up at the post office or mailed to a temporary address.
- Track your ballot in Marion County – Make sure your ballot has been counted.
- Marion County general election information
- Polk County general election information