What you can do to help your hungry neighbors
What You Can Do to Help Your Hungry Neighbors Today
If you are looking for a way to help your neighbors as our community responds to wildfires, here are some things you can do.
- Donate to provide food to your hungry neighbors: Give Now.
- We have had an incredible response from the community to our request for new volunteer Meals on Wheels drivers. If you are interested, please sign up now, and we’ll contact you when new training sessions are available.
- To keep our community safe we are limiting the number of volunteer spots in each warehouse shift and requiring that all shifts be scheduled in advance. To learn more about warehouse volunteer opportunities, please fill out our volunteer application and contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information about available shifts.
- We have resumed accepting food donations. For the safety of Food Share staff, please observe social distancing and follow directional signage to drop donations at our warehouse dock.
- Call your local food pantry to ask if they need volunteers.